The GandhiServe India Trust needs financial help to execute its numerous scientific and educational projects.
We aim to promote the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi, believing firmly that Gandhi‘s message of truth, love and nonviolence is still relevant today. Or even more relevant than ever before, considering the ecological catastrophy we‘re facing, and the increase of different forms of violence in both personal and public life. The ethics of nonviolence, as practised and cultivated by Mahatma Gandhi, live on, regardless of national or political boundries.
Donations are needed for
1) the execution of research projects that primarily identify and conserve original documents on and by Mahatma Gandhi, and
2) the execution of such educational projects which propagate peace, the ethic of nonviolence, and the memory of Mahatma Gandhi and his teaching.
You can donate by
- Account holder: GandhiServe India
- Bank name: Central Bank of India
- Bank address: Ambadi branch, Bhiwandi-Wada Road, Bhiwandi, Thane
- Account type: Savings account
- Account no. 3537934359
- IFSC code: CBIN0284927
- MICR code: 400016501